A glorious outdoor venue, the Palm court at Gateway Theatre of Shopping is fronted by a range of family-friendly restaurants. With seafood, Italian, pizza, Portuguese and more, you can bring a date, the whole family, or your closest besties for brunch, dinner or a nightcap.
Top live acts are playing in the evenings on Friday and Saturday and during lunchtime on Sunday. In celebration of Heritage Day weekend, you can also catch short acts during set breaks by brilliant performing artists, UNITY.
Friday 24 September
- 17:00 – 20:00 Qadasi and Maqhinga
- 16:45 Bollywood solo (3-5 mins)
- 18:45 Fire duet (3-5 mins)
Saturday 25 September
- 17:00 – 20:00 James Freedom
- 16:45 Amapiano duet (3-5 mins)
- 18:45 Gumboot duo (3-5 mins)
Sunday 26 September
- 12 :00 – 15:00 Graham Hudson
- 11:45 Contemporary solo (3-5 mins)
- 13:45 Traditional Zulu duet (3-5 mins)
Qadasi and Maqhinga will entertain the crowds at the Palm Court, Gateway Theatre of Shopping on Friday 24 September 2021 between 17:00 and 20:00
Gateway Theatre of Shopping is located on the beautiful East Coast of South Africa, in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal. This superregional centre is one of the largest in Africa at 176 330 sqm and houses more than 410 tenants.
For more information kindly contact:
Shirley Williams on 083 303 1663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie Wittstock on 082 789 7677 or email@example.com